Changing the header image
- Go to your admin panel > themes tab > headers tab
- Browse through the available headers
- Click the "use" button on the top of a theme you would like to use on your website
Note that some headers are not available to all plans. If you can't see the "use" button on a theme, this is most likely why.
Using a custom header image
If you feel savvy enough to create your own image image, you can do this! Enjin provides your very own header editor.
- Go to your admin panel > modules tab > edit your "Header" module
- In the editor, upload your jpg or png image
- Add fancy text with the editor if you'd like
- Make sure the module is placed on all of your pages!