You can now register and manage a custom domain name entirely through Enjin.
This article will detail how you can go about registering your very own domain name.
- You must be on the Advanced or Ultimate plan in order to register your own domain name.
- You must be the website owner in order to register a domain name for your community.
- Navigate to your website's administrator panel.
- Select the "Settings" tab from the menu.
- Select the "Domain Manager" tab from the sub-menu.
- Enter the domain you would like to register in the field and select the TLD you'd like to use.
- Click the button, "Check Domain Availability".
- If the domain is available you will be prompted with the price and the ability to purchase the domain.
- Complete the payment process and we will register your domain and begin propagation.
- Patiently wait - typically only 10 minutes when registering a domain through Enjin - for propagation to complete and upon completion your domain name will be changed.
- That's it! It's that simple.
Is my information private?
Yes. Enjin provides free WhoIS privacy protection meaning your personal details won't be made public, ever. In fact: we don't even collect this information from you unlike other registrars.
Need further assistance?
Please submit a support ticket if you need any additional help.