- You must be on the Advanced or Ultimate plan in order to register your own domain name.
- You must be the website owner in order to register a domain name for your community.
- You must, within the past 7 days, have purchased one year of the Advanced or Ultimate.
- You must not have claimed a free domain for your website before.
- You must be registering a new domain (you can't renew your domain for free).
- Navigate to your website's administrator panel.
- Select the "Settings" tab from the menu.
- Select the "Domain Manager" tab from the sub-menu.
- Enter the domain you would like to register in the field and select the TLD you'd like to use.
- Click the button, "Check Domain Availability".
- If the domain is available you will be able to claim the domain for free.
- Simply click "Redeem Free Domain" and the domain will be registered and begin propagating.
- Patiently wait - typically only 10 minutes when registering a domain through Enjin - for propagation to complete and upon completion your domain name will be changed.
- That's it! It's that simple.
Need further assistance?
Please submit a support ticket if you need any additional help.