When there are only 30 days left until your domain expires, you will receive an email notifying you that your website domain can be renewed.
- You must be the website owner in order to renew your website's domain name.
- Your domain, purchased through Enjin, must be 30 days or less before it expires.
- Navigate to your website's administrator panel.
- Select the "Settings" tab from the menu.
- Select the "Domain Manager" tab from the sub-menu.
- You will notice that a button, "Renew Domain", has appeared once there are 30 days (or less) remaining before your website's domain expires. Click the button in order to begin the renewal process.
- Upon clicking this button you will be prompted with the renewal cost for the domain as well as the two payment methods.
- Upon selecting a payment method and completing it, the "Renew Domain" button will no longer be present and the domain's expiration date will increase by another year.
- That's it! It's that simple.
Need further assistance?
Please submit a support ticket if you need any additional help.