What is a NSFW profile?
Not Safe For Work, commonly abbreviated as NSFW, refers to content that is inappropriate and would not be considered appropriate in the workplace. This typically means that NSFW content is adult only and thus requires you to be at least 18 years of age in order to view the content.
We have introduced this new feature to profiles in which a user can opt-in to having their profile being considered NSFW. In doing so they are allowed to post inappropriate content, that younger audiences may deem inappropriate, without the risk of that content being moderated in anyway. However, despite this, content should still follow our Terms of Service. Therefore, should this content be violated then the Enjin team may be required to remove the offending material, issue a warning or, ban the account for breaking the Terms of Service. Please also be aware that you may not post inappropriate content on accounts that are not considered NSFW, clearly indicated on the profile cover of the user's page if it is enabled.
Users that are underage or have not specified their age, upon viewing a profile marked as NSFW, will be prompted with an age gateway in which the user must confirm that they are at least 18 years of age to continue. Upon clicking this button you are agreeing that you are of legal age and therefore will be granted access to view the profile. You will not be asked to confirm your age again (for that profile, on that site) for 7 days. However, if you are under the age of 18 then you must select the latter option in which you will be safely returned to the previous page.
How can I identify a NSFW profile?
1. Navigating to the profile, from an underage account, will prompt the following gateway:
2. The user's profile cover will have a clear indicator, as can be seen below:
How can I enable NSFW for my profile?
1. Navigate to your dashboard (or click here and skip to step 4).
2. Select the "Account Settings" option on the dashboard.
3. On the "Basic Settings" portion of the setting pages, select "Advanced Settings".
4. Check the option "My Profile is Not Safe For Work (NSFW)".
5. Click "Save Changes".
6. Verify that your profile has NSFW mode enabled by navigating to your profile and checking your cover.